Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. - Calvin Coolidge

Monday, February 21, 2011

Productivity Vibes

Shhhh...

I am sitting at my computer trying very hard to type quietly because my wonderful RA is rounding the ladies of the international floor to a meeting.
Our lights are off.
Our door is locked.
We're not here.
And I am CLEARLY not being productive.

HOWEVER...

It has been WAY too long since I have written... I have been busier than snot. You know those snot workers, always busy up in there, making snot. (?)

Things I SHOULD be doing:
Studying for my Management test
Working on sketches and prototypes for art
Practicing voice
Getting ahead on classwork
Filling out job and internship applications
...

SO TO ALL OF YOU "BEING PRODUCTIVE"
I am sending PRODUCTIVITY VIBES - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment