Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. - Calvin Coolidge

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Resolutions

I have made many resolutions, some that I think I can keep and others that are just in my head as positive pressure. Pushing and encouraging me not to give up on myself. Some are just... whatever, and others I need to hold myself to.

I am going to start posting photos of all of the amazing, yummy foods and things that I make this summer. I think it's a great idea. This one you have to hold me to.

...I have found it increasingly challenging to be honest with myself, mostly because there are things in my life right now whose realities just can't be in my head. I hate it. But, I think as long as I am secretly honest to myself but overtly dishonest, I can make it work.

Can it just happen. Be real. Be what is supposed to be?

It's hard to want something that you can't have so badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment