Ever notice that when you look into someone's eyes... it's like your world stops? That there is a completely sacred and personal moment between you and that individual that no one else is sharing or will share?
I mean - it's really incredible...
If it happens, it's like that other person has let you into their universe; you see things that you've never seen before, or at least see things in a new light. And it fills your body with this nervous energy that either makes you look away really quickly or keep staring. AND if, for whatever reason, you have a number of moments like this with the same person; it's like having a conversation with your eyes... a completely silent, yet totally meaningful conversation - not stereotypical and bland, but full of depth, character, honesty, and beauty.
Having one of those moments (and I don't know that they do happen all that often) is SO rare, but it feels so amazing; that someone trusts you enough - or wants to - that they will give you 30 seconds of life from their perspective. It's a connection of souls; seeing deep into another person's being - and you feel so lucky.
I feel so lucky. Thanks for sharing with me.
Bummed I won't get to see you for a long time now...
No comments:
Post a Comment