Those perfect bows, tied on every dress and skirt. In her wavy locks and around her dainty wrist. Pulled slowly, gently apart... becoming and unbecoming, realizing and existing as something they were, but something they were not.
When you reach that place where you know exactly what it is that you would rather be doing with your life than what you are doing in this very moment, you know it's time to rest...
J'ai etudie le francais... and I need some time. To think about other things.
About how it feels to have things unraveling between your fingers. Just when you think you have a hold on life. It's like sand - solid, but so fine that holding onto it is practically impossible. It takes just the right balance of everything to make it happen.
If I were to ask you if you knew the feeling I meant when you realize that you have feelings for someone, but didn't know it until it was too late, and then when you interact with them and they say things that are just so... ambiguous and vague... that you can't help but wonder if it means something more, but ONLY because you just now started paying attention, would you know what I meant?
...And then you start questioning yourself; maybe if I had realized sooner things would be different, maybe they had feelings for me too and I'm too late...
Women think too much. That's me, a woman, that thinks waaaaayyy too much. Especially right now.
I also feel like some teeny-bopper (yes, I did just say teeny-bopper) complaining about boy problems and not sucking it up and dealing with it. But what am I supposed to do? When you are on the verge of exhaustion hoping that everything will just work itself out, wishing that damn guy would just like you back, hoping that he notices and cares about you like you notice and care about him. Geez, this sucks.
I just want to let it all go and take a breath. But at the same time I have this feeling in my stomach and just about everywhere else that this ONE person could make everything more worthwhile... DANG.
SUMMER in t-minus 14 hours. Maybe it will provide some well-needed space and time to think, or rather, to not think.
"...I thought about how love was always the thing that did that - smashed into you, left you raw. The deeper you loved, the deeper it hurt."
No comments:
Post a Comment